Recovery Is Community NWPA
Recovery Is Community NWPA is a grant project for the implementation of substance use treatment, prevention, and recovery support services.
Individuals and businesses in Erie and Venango Counties interested in learning about progress on the Recovery Is Community NWPA grant projects will find information about upcoming community meetings here.
Recovery Is Community NWPA Grant Project Partners
- Hamot Health Foundation
- Women's Recovery Center at Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot
- Venango County Substance Use Program
- Erie County Office of Drug and Alcohol
- UPMC Western Behavioral Health at Safe Harbor
- LECOM Corry Memorial Hospital
- Pennsylvania State Police, Corry Barracks
- Corry Blue Zones Project
- UPMC Northwest
- UPMC Center for High Value Health Care
- Primary Health Network