Recovery Is Beautiful NWPA respects the privacy of all visitors to our website. Please review the following Privacy Statement to understand what information is being collected and how it will be used. Recovery Is Beautiful NWPA will NOT make information collected available to any outside parties. All information gathered will be obtained only through your knowledge and consent.
In the following privacy statement, "we", "us" and "our" will refer to Recovery Is Beautiful NWPA. "You" and "your" will refer to you as a user and visitor to recoveryisnwpa.org.
How Secure is the Information We Collect?
We make every effort to follow industry-standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All information collected by us is accessible only to our authorized employees
How Do We Use This Information?
- Contact Information: When you use our services, you will need to provide specific information for contact reasons. This information will be used only by us and will not be available to any outside sources. Communication via email you can expect to receive from us may include required information about our programs or services, new options or services available from us, and responses to any queries you send to us. Your email address is used when you e-mail us with questions or comments. We will use your e-mail address only to reply via email. NO third parties will acquire your email address, NO other mail will be sent unless follow-up is expected.
- IP addresses: We do not track the IP addresses of our website visitors for any other than internal statistical purposes.
- Linked Sites: This site contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
- Linking to Our Site: You may create a link to our website; however, making a link with any alteration of our website's contents is restricted. You may NOT reproduce or reformat the files, pages, images, information, and/or materials from this site, unless expressed written permission has been obtained from us in advance. Under NO circumstance shall any direct links to images be made. You will immediately remove any links to our site if, for any reason, we request that you do so.
Your use of our website recoveryisnwpa.org consents to your agreement with this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this policy then please do not use this website.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting changes on this page. Your continued use of recoveryisnwpa.org will signify your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
Recovery Is Beautiful NWPA
UPMC Western Behavioral Health at Safe Harbor
1330 West 26th Street Erie, PA 16508
T: 1 814-451-2241
F: 1 814-451-2376
What Do We Collect?
Our website uses several different forms that our customers can use to request information, products, and services. From these forms, we collect the following information:
- Visitors' contact information (like e-mail addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses)