Wednesday, Sep 1 • 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
This event is for individuals in recovery.
Rock’n Recovery is a weekly group program for individuals in recovery. This group is part of our Life Skills Groups, which are designed to encourage personal insight and empower women and their families to remove barriers and meet recovery goals. In this program, we review:
- How to budget your finances better
- Alternatives to pain management
- Case management services available
- Many other helpful topics
A link to this virtual session will be shared with you after you sign up.
Sign Up For This Event
To register, call the office for your county:
- Erie County: 814-451-2241
- Crawford County: 814-724-4100
- Venango County: 814-432-9100